Tuesday 15 June 2010

I Miss You

Tomorrow it will be seven years since my dad died. I still can't beleive he's gone, I miss him so much it hurts.

My dad was many things; to name just a few: he was a good man, he was kind, incredibly clever, wise and a bit of a nutter. In a good way.

He was also an inventor, he invented loads of stuff. He was like a combination of Albert Einstein (mainly in looks) and Maguiver.

Since I've started making my own chocolate I miss him even more, he'd be having a fantastic time thinking up recipes and how to do stuff.
I'm positive that with a paperclip, rubber band and a piece of string he could make me not only the best melter on earth but any peice of equipment I could want.

Ok, maybe I'm exaggerating.
He'd probably need two paperclips and some strong glue.

2 comments:

  1. He was a truly wonderful man and I know he would be so so proud of you and all you are achieving. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jen thank you so much for your kind words, they mean a lot. He was very fond of you.

    ReplyDelete