Monday 3 May 2010

Beginning at the End

As you have discovered, I have decided that it is time to write a blog. All the cool kids are doing it and I want in.
It's also a good time to begin as something ended recently. A few months ago I bit the (chocolate ha, ha) bullet and booked a chocolatier course, or to the uninitiated, a 'chocolate making person' course. It was good, it was fun and interesting.
I met some great people and now, sadly it is over.
I've been making chocolate for about 20 years and eating it for, well, basically since I discovered hand to mouth coordination.
In fact, I love chocolate so much I had to have gastric bypass surgery so that I wouldn't have to widen the doorways and reinforce the floors.
But life without chocolate would be sad indeed.
So I came up with An Idea

No comments:

Post a Comment