Wednesday 12 May 2010

Life is Like a Box of Chocolates

Indeed it is.
Danger, injury and even death is a constant threat as one navigates ones way through the dangerous world of chocolate.

At least that is the impression I get when I read the disclaimers companies are forced to display on the packaging of their products.
Warning: may contain nuts (even on nut bars!!!), gluten, wheat, soy, milk or body parts of the lesser spotted vermilion gecko.
Ok, well, maybe not the last one but I feel I've made my point.

I'm thinking that one should also add: do not shove up your nose; do not leave the chocolate on the floor in case you slip on its lovely melty goodness and break your neck; do not leave it uncovered as it will attract bugs and you may then consume them inadvertently resulting in an allergic reaction.
Do not eat the packaging; do not shove the packaging up your nose or the nose of anybody else.

I would like to take this opportunity to mention that this blog is written in an environment that contains the following: nuts, wheat, soy, milk, eggs, chocolate, children, dust, bugs, air and other allergens.

If you are sensitive to any of the above, please stop reading immediately and contact your doctor or allergist.
If you do continue reading, I take no responsibility for any adverse reactions you may experience.

1 comment:

  1. It seems everything contains nuts these days, even a chocolate cheesecake from a certain well known supermarket which clearly has no nuts in it!

    ReplyDelete