Thursday 6 May 2010

Flytta

My husband couldn't get it up today.
He tried for ages. I offered to help but he wanted to do it by himself.
He did manage it in the end but it took him a while and he was muttering the whole time.
He should have used a mattress but couldn't be bothered, so he used a towel.
So now I am the proud owner of a fully functioning Flytta trolley table. It's shiny and it's got lockable wheels and I can't wait to use it as it means I now have a table that I can put directly underneath the air conditioning and actually temper chocolate properly. It will be living in my lounge until I get my workshop finished.

The Empress really likes it too, as you can see from the photo.



You didn't think I was referring to.....?
Oh, shame on you.

3 comments:

  1. Where can I get one of those pink things on the bottom shelf? X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kellie: in 5 months it's yours for 2 whole weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete