Tuesday 18 May 2010

You Rock!

Alchemist John Rocks!!!!

Despite being well packed when my Santha arrived the base was badly cracked (to be fair it originated in India, traveled around there for a bit, then hit Italy and England before it arrived in Israel and then to me).
I contacted John and after several emails and some photos (of the Santha's cracked base not me in my undies), he said that he'd look into it for me.
And here it is!! My new base :) No hassle, or begging and I wasn't charged. Now that is what I call excellent service and customer care.

I'm paranoid about buying things over the internet from people I don't know, especially when they are expensive but I would buy from him again and recommend him 1000000%.
And it gets better, as well as selling some great stuff on his site (www.chocolatealchemy.com) for making chocolate (ingredients,machines and moulds), there are very interesting and informative articles and also recipes.
I was going to explain to you about all the different aspects of chocolate making but I won't, as John does it better.

Now I'm off to check on my new base, I hope it's alright as parcel man was so panic stricken when he saw my four lunatic dogs throwing themselves at the fence that he chucked it over the gate and ran off.

Update: I knew you would be worrying so just wanted to tell you that my base is fine. Phew, that's a relief eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment